Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Our "Barrio" Bar: Cafe de los Angelitos

Barceloneta (Little Barcelona), is a neighborhood in Barcelona that is bordered by the Mediterranean Sea and has been my home for the past 3 weeks. I fell in love with my new "barrio" the day I arrived. Not only was our apartment one block away from the beach, but it was also right across the street from Cafe de los Angelitos. After just one visit, Amy and I new that we would be spending a lot of time there and indeed, we did. Alberto, the best bartender ever, soon became our bestie and he would surprise us with some of the most delicious cocktails. (I'm pretty sure I will never have a mojito as tasty as Alberto's creations and the smell of mint will forever remind me of my "townie" bar.) Today we had to move out of our piso and Barceloneta and have relocated to a more central neighborhood. Although we are excited to start a new adventure, we will miss this little cafe that now holds a special place in my heart. I just want to say Thanks a Heap!!!, Cafe de los Angelitos, for being a true source of happiness for me and my roomie :)

Pineapple and Peach Mojitos

Party all Day

Party all Night!


Passion Fruit and Blueberry Daqs, Watermelon and Apricot Mojitos

Cana (Beer on Tap)

Alberto :)

Thanks for the many mojito-soaked evenings! BESOS!


No comments:

Post a Comment